Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

It's been way too long since I posted here. Life has been hectic, and I've let myself get bogged down with other things. There are so many people in need of prayer, though, that I've decided to give this blog another try.

TODAY'S CONCERNS:

Tom: in hospital due to congestive heart failure

Joyce: gall bladder causing serious problems

Marlene: needs second surgery to remove cancer from her back and also getting MRI to determine cause of loss of hearing in one ear

Kevin: suffering from cancer

Micah: preschooler in critical condition after being run over by a lawn mower

Joi: autoimmune disorder affecting her vision, and medicines are not improving the condition

Kevin: broke his leg playing baseball

Victims of the floods and tornados of the last few weeks

All those suffering from the affects of the natural disasters throughout the world

Those suffering from the corruption, greed, and oppression of their countries' leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment