Saturday, September 11, 2010

Calling On God

"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation." (Psalm 91:14-16)

This is just one of many promises God has made, and one that makes me hope for a better future. God doesn't want his people to suffer, and is waiting for us to call on Him to deliver us from whatever trouble we're facing.

Dear Lord, Thank you for the assurance that you are always with us, waiting to deliver us from our troubles. I ask for your protection for all the people I love, and also those who read my blog. May your love for us be apparent no matter what the circumstances we face. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment