Friday, January 22, 2010

Making Some Changes Here

I've fallen way behind with this blog, for several reasons. (Note that I did NOT say excuses ;) )

1. Writing lists, even though commendable when it's a list of prayer requests, gets boring.
2. Reading lists, with very little to go with it, is also boring.
3. I have a writing-related blog that takes up much of the time I devote to blogs.
4. I don't think anyone is actually reading this blog anyway.
5. Life and holidays put me behind schedule on lots of things--Ok, that's an excuse...

So, I'm going to approach things a little differently here. If anyone happens to read this blog and would like to comment or ask for prayers, please do so. If you don't want to post anything, please pray for any requests I've mentioned; it will be appreciated.

I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do here, but it will be related to my faith, prayer, biblical teachings, funny stories, good books I read, etc. etc.

If you have a suggestion for a topic, leave it in the comments section and I'll do my best to write something related to it.

Blessings.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment