I've decided to start posting verses that seem especially meaningful to me as I read my Bible. That way I'll be able to look at them later and refresh my spirit. I have so many bookmarks in my Bible, it's hard to keep track of the verses I want to read when I need a boost.
Here's one for times I need comfort:
Psalms 107:28-31 (NIV)
"Then they cried out to the Lord in their touble, and he brought them out of their distress. He stilled the storm to a whsiper; the waves of the sea were hushed. They were glad when it grew calm, and he guided them to their desired haven.
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men."
Dear blessed one,
ReplyDeleteThank you a million for this miraculous ministry!!!
I am with praise for God saved me just in time from a terrible coma a week ago. My mother found me and I was rescued at the hospital and survived! I am now home, thank the Lord, and am in recuperation. Please please pray for my recovery and fullness of joy and strength! Please pray for my kidneys all my inner organs, muscles and blood to normalize and become strong by His hand! Please pray for increased peace and delieverance from a long eating disorder+self-doubt and fear. For financial blessing and guidance for my family and I! Please pray also for my mother's arm to heal of a break, for her and my entire house to be saved and physically healed.
God bless and thank you!!!!
Sincere thanks,
Love Bela
Please pray that I would have the strength to physically attend church regularly once again!!!
Bela, I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond to your post. I hope your recuperation is going well. I will certainly pray for you and the difficulties you and your family are facing.
ReplyDeletePlease stop by anytime, and I'll be honored to bring your concerns to God in prayer.
"Oh, Lord. Be with Bela, giving her strength and healing as she struggles with her health problems. Her body needs your healing touch, and she needs peace and comfort to help her overcome the eating disorder and her fears. Like so many in these hard economic times, Lord, she and her family need your help and guidance.
I also pray for her mother, and her entire household, to be healed physically and spiritually. Make it possible for Bela to attend church regularly so she can receive the support and comfort of a church family.
Thank you, God, for answering prayers. Amen."